Friday, November 21, 2008

Sand is overrated




It's windy out side...and cold

I think journal entries need narrators

New carpet sucks until you take your shoes off

Time kills

I love my wife

Doing dishes may kill me one day

Empty swings may be the saddest picture ever

I sat at home all day, dinner with Becca and Andrew tonight, strangers may become friends and the end of the month, Rachels baby should be born here soon, I miss Washington, I dont have anyone to go out and take random pictures with ...but im ok with that cause that's Brian's spot and filling it would cheapin the experience...tea tastes better with honey freshly snached from a hungry bear...just thougt i'd let you know.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I finally figured out how to "follow" your blog... I know, way too long. But now we won't miss any of this. :-)