Sunday, December 14, 2008

Here's some Christmas in your ear!

I like Christmas, I like when people wish me a marry Christmas, I love the season, i love the snow on the ground, the smell of a big holiday feast, spices, even though it's freezing cold there is still warmth in the air.
I also know that Jesus(WHO EXISTED and still does in glory) was most likely born in late spring and the celibration of his birth was shifted to coinside with the pagen's winter solstice so that fewer Christians would be persicuted. But i dont see many churches celibrationg Christ's birth in late spring all i see are "Christians" who are stubborn and dont want to celibrate it with everyone else, Dont be a turd, just teach you children about Jesus Christ and celibrate Him all year round, We need more parties MORE CHRISTIAN PARTIES!!!!! not fewer, not less elaborate, HUGE HUMBLE PARTIES THAT SHOW THAT OUR GOD LOVES AND ROCKS BIGGER THAN THE PAGENS!!!!!!

And here is my picture ....

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Amen! Preach it brother!